Nothing pulls together a look like a perfect set of arches! Discover the latest brow trends, learn easy-to-follow tips on how to master them and find your brow shade.
Follow these steps to achieve amazing brows in no time.
Naturally thick and perfectly messy, the Full Natural Brow look is all about rocking a healthy-looking furrow that amplifies your brow's natural shape.
1. BRUSH the brows in the direction as hair growth using the NYX Pro Dual Brow Brush.
2. OUTLINE your arches with our Tame & Frame Brow Pomade.
3. FILL in any sparse areas with the 3-in-1 Brow Pencil. Keep the strokes short for a super-soft look.
4. BLEND the color by brushing through your brows again.
Soft, full, and well—feather-like, the Feathered Brow is both purposefully imperfect and hyper-focused on emphasizing each and every little hair.
2. ADD an extra touch of color where the brow starts and to the lower arch area for feathery perfection.
3. BRUSH the brow hair upwards with our Control Freak Eyebrow Gel to set this artfully disheveled look.
The Straight Brow aka the "boy brow" is characterized by its minimal arch, fresh-faced look, and soft, natural shape. It's also one of today's hottest K-beauty trends.
1. SOFTEN the look of your arches with the Gotcha Covered Concealer Pencil. Apply it along the top of brow and the bottom of each outer corner.
2. BRUSH brows into place using the spoolie end of our Eyebrow Powder Pencil. Comb the inner hairs up, center hairs down, and corner-end hairs out.
3. FILL in the inner part of brows with the pencil end of the Eyebrow Powder Pencil, going lightly at the inner bottom.
4. SHADE underneath the arch to create the illusion of a flat base, and then EXTEND the tail end of your brows horizontally with the pencil end of the Eyebrow Powder Pencil.
5. BRUSH the inner corners up, center hairs down and end hairs out with the spoolie end of our Eyebrow Powder Pencil.
6. REPEAT step 2 with Tinted Brow Mascara to make your brows look fuller and soften the arch while setting them straight.
A nod to the precision and skill of professional makeup artists, the Defined Dramatic Arch Brow looks like it's been painted on, carved out, and cleaned up to reveal thick, flat, creamy arches.
1. BRUSH the brows in the direction as hair growth using the NYX Pro Dual Brow Brush or its spoolie.
2. FRAME your brows precisely using our Eyebrow Gel for intense definition.
3. FILL with the Ultra-slim Micro Brow Pencil by drawing short, hair-like strokes.
4. SWIPE on Tinted Brow Mascara to set the look.
Makeup routine getting dull? The Ombré Glitter Brow (literally) shines!
1. FILL in the brows using the Micro Brow Pencil and shape brows as you normally would.
Pick the shade that's closest to your natural brow color.